Congratulations to FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
To create this list, we surveyed over 223,000 employees working in senior care organizations across the U.S.
Become Certified as a Great Place to Work
Stand out to job applicants – and get more and more qualified candidates applying to your organization
Getting certified is an easy process.
- We help you survey your team.
- Achieve a minimum response rate and Trust Index score and complete a Culture Brief.
- Promote certification to increase the number and caliber of applicants to your organization.
- Get recognized for the good work underway.
If you are an aging provider, get certified as a Great Place to Work!
The fee to certify is $995 or $1495 depending on your organization’s size and includes guidance for the certification process.
Organizations large and small across senior care are now certified. Maybe you’ve seen the badge in your local area? Over 3,000 locations have participated.
Go deeper on Employee Engagement with data insights
Your Certify package includes insights to your Trust Index score, 5 top scoring statements and 5 top statements where you have room for improvement. Dive deeper into your survey results with the packages below:
What you Get:
- Data drill downs
- Easy online sharing
- Dynamic heat map
- Advanced comment analysis
- Tailored action plans
What You Get:
Everything in Improve Engagement, plus...
- Short "pulse" surveys to get feedback
- More frequent employee voices
- Advanced time trends
- Statement by statement analyses
What you get:
Everything in Enhance Culture plus...
- Onboarding surveys
- Exit surveys
- Custom surveys
- One survey platform for all employee feedback