Activatedinsights helps senior care providers collect feedback from their employees and residents to improve and build their brand - from the inside out. Our customers say that working with us gives them a more engaged workforce and better resident experiences.
Over 4,000 locations with 250,000+ employees have partnered with us.
Great Place To Work Certification to get recognized, understand how your employee experience stacks up, and get recognized for the great workplace you've built.
Insights tailored to your needs, such as deep-dive analytics, pulse surveys, and onboarding/exit surveys with powerful action planning.
Data-driven recommendations using quantitative and qualitative feedback from your residents, customers, and family members to increase satisfaction, referrals, and occupancy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When your organization signs up to survey either residents as well as family members and/or employees, you are assigned a Program Manager to help you be successful.
The surveying process is straightforward for both employees as well as customer feedback. You communicate to your staff and/or customers that you are conducting a survey (the ‘why’ is very important here-i.e. to hear everyone’s voices so that you can reward team members as well as improve). Then, you compile and upload a full roster. The survey. It takes two weeks, after which you receive results immediately. Usually, participation is very high if you follow your Program Manager’s recommendations on how best and when to communicate.
At the moment, we only survey employees of home care agencies, including private duty agencies, Medicare-certified home health agencies, therapy, adult day centers, and Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) centers.
For resident and family member surveying, we work with a wide range of seniors housing and care providers, including independent living, assisted living, memory care/Alzheimer’s, life plan or continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), Active adult communities, affordable housing, greenhouses, household senior living model communities, care homes (board and care), and skilled nursing facilities (both long-term care and short-term rehab).
Certification happens within four weeks of the process ending. The certification process consists of completing two steps:
- One person or team, usually from human resources, completes the culture brief questionnaire
- Your organization service all employees to get feedback with the Trust Index(TM) survey. After that, the certification team punches the numbers and within weeks, if a company meets the certifying threshold, Great Place To Work sends a congratulatory packet of certification materials, including a great place to work at that companies have the license to use for one year to put on their website and in job postings for employees, candidates, and prospective residents to see.
- Get game-changing insights and ideas on how to improve employee, resident and family engagement that is tailored to improve the senior care industry.
- Stand out from other employers with the certifications that attract more and better candidates to your job opportunities (an average of 19.7% more).
- See what high-performing organizations in senior care have in common so you can benchmark your organization and learn from the best of what's out there.
- Activated Insights turns your employee and resident feedback into high-impact action plans to create an optimal experience all around.
Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging ServicesTM 2020
Congratulations to all the companies that made the list!