U.S. News Best launched their inaugural Senior Living ratings. With a trusted name brand, U.S. News reaches over 50 million consumers a month.
This was based on nearly 200,000 residents and families who were surveyed. You can read more about the methodology in U.S. News’s Second Opinion Piece. While you’re there, look how amazing the U.S. News profiles look compared to before!
Don’t see your community? The data is updated and released annually-but you need to register to be included!
We were delighted to host over 20 CEO’s for the U.S. News Advisory Council at Argentum this year
Are you attending?
AHCA/NCAL Congressional Briefing
June 6-7, 2022
ASHA Mid-year meeting
June 7-8, 2022
Catch up on (& share) the powerful webinar recordings from this month focused on U.S. News
- How U.S. News Rated the Best Senior Living Communities
- US News: Why You Should Participate (password: 3+5$yKXy)
In The News
- U.S. News names 1,274 ‘Best Senior Living’ communities in inaugural year (McKnights)
- U.S. News Announces Inaugural Edition of Best Senior Living (Yahoo)
- US News Recognizes Nearly 1,300 Senior Living Communities in First ‘Best Senior Living’ Ratings (Senior Housing News)
For FUN! (& learning)
The Activated Insights team visited Vi Living at Aventura, FL during our company offsite in Miami