About Activated Insights:
Activated Insights is the fastest growing Saas company in senior care. We help senior care providers, like Holiday Retirement, Trilogy Health Services and Senior Helpers, close the feedback loop with their employees and the seniors that they serve so they can make better decisions and provide better care.
Today, our survey and analytics platform supports the voices of over half a million employees, seniors, and family members at over 4,000 locations. Now during the pandemic, we’re helping our customers understand their employees’ and their seniors’ needs as they face unprecedented challenges. We bring best-in-class standards and easy-to-use SaaS technology to fix some of the fundamental problems in our sector, including workplace culture, quality challenges, and a lack of consumer transparency.
We’re a close-knit remote team that cares about working hard to do good in the world, while also making sure that we can all live balanced lives. As our user base grows, we’re looking for an entry-level salesperson to join our team to evangelize our products. We’re using data to transform the aging experience of our parents, our grandparents, our loved ones – and ultimately, for ourselves. Come join us!
About the role:
We are seeking a self-motivated, entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR) to cold call potential customers and build relationships that will eventually result in new meetings for Account
Executives. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to jumpstart their SaaS sales career, is resourceful, thrives in rapidly changing environments, but also wants to do well, by doing good. There is no cap on your incentive plan. If you are unsure you are qualified, but up for the challenge – we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities
- Research: Utilize industry knowledge to research and develop target accounts and identify key players (C-Level, VP/Director)
- Prospect: Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling (minimum of 80 activities a day, including 40 calls)
- Teach & Tailor: Read industry research papers, blogs, etc. and share these with prospects
- Build Relationships: We’re vertical Saas, so we connect our target accounts six times a year
- Sales Execution: Develop target call lists, create call strategizes, draft email campaigns
- Report: Track all activities using Salesforce and Outreach
Ideally, you have:
- 1+ years experience as SDR, sales, lead generation
- Goal oriented: Driven to meet/exceed goals with a proven history of consistent high achievement
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Adaptability: Thrive in quickly changing startup environments
- Friendly & Fearless: Not afraid to pick up the phone, start a conversation and ask questions
- Grit Factor: Resourceful and does whatever it takes to get the job done
- The desire to “do well by doing good” and brings a can-do attitude to work everyday
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach and Slack (preferred)
In addition to “doing well by doing good”, we offer:
- Pay: Competitive salaries + uncapped commissions + stock.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Remote: Overlap with your teammates, but choose when and where you work best.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage you to see the world.
- Healthcare: Competitive medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- …And much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,604.00 – $63,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you comfortable with cold calling?
- What tools have you used to generate leads?
- Please explain how you would thrive at a fast-moving startup.
- Tell us more about your experience or interest in senior care.
- What excites you about working for a senior care tech company?
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Key Leader
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Only full-time employees eligible