Job Description for Activated Insights
We are looking for a +/- 30 hour/week Culture Coach to assist our customers in managing year-round employee engagement and resident satisfaction efforts via the Insights platform. You will use your people skills to build strong relationships via phone and email with HR & Operations leaders and executives in the Aging Services industry, and help them follow our best practices to gather survey responses from their employees in an effort to be recognized as a Great Place to Work. You will also assist in planning and execution of resident & family surveys to gauge customer satisfaction for our users.
After the survey process you will also be a guide for evaluating and rolling out results to organization leaders. You will be a partner and advisor in developing and executing a year-round employee engagement and resident satisfaction strategy using Activated Insights tools to help customers increase not only scores, but usage of our online tool to maintain a consistent feedback loop, including resident and family surveys. This is a work from home, hourly position that requires a highly motivated, organized team player willing to take on projects outside the scope of day-to-day customer work as well.
Read below to learn more about our company and the role.
About Activated Insights
At Activated Insights, our mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of the more than 10 million seniors, family members, and team members in the U.S. A significant portion of healthcare costs are driven by an aging population, and we seek to innovate and solve the workforce turnover and development problems that plague the industry.
Activated Insights is committed to simple, user-friendly solutions: we harness the power of data and modern technology, and most importantly compassion and care for our customers and the seniors they serve. We seek to understand why things work or don’t work – and do more of what works.
Activated Insights partners with aging service providers, including assisted living communities, at-home care agencies, hospice, and others across the aging continuum to turn data into learnings, information into meaning, and insights into activated improvements.
The Culture Coach will ensure customers are delighted with their Activated Experience and help customers understand the impact of gathering and responding to feedback from employees and residents/family members. As the primary contact for our customers, you will build trust and relationships at both the day-to-day contact and executive level that help foster robust usage of our online tool, and opportunities for expansion sales as our users gain trust in people, processes and expertise.
- Work with mid-size, large and strategic customers to execute employee and resident/family satisfaction surveys, including annual, pulse & custom surveys.
- Understand the organizational make-up and strategic goals of your customers
- Analyze employee and resident survey results to recommend actions & show value through correlations to turnover and occupancy goals
- Prepare and deliver Executive Results Review calls
- Coach customers on best practice for usage of our online tool, train on tactical usage and “how-to’s”
- Guide customers in developing an annual strategy for employee & resident engagement (when/how often to survey, how to share results, monitor action planning, implement accountability to leaders) and assist in ensuring execution of the strategy
- Develop strong relationships and trust with customers at the day-to-day and executive level by positioning yourself as a responsive, knowledgeable partner.
- Own responsibility for ensuring existing annual contract renewals for your customers, and identifying expansion opportunities with our sales Account Executives.
- Assist in developing and executing an expansion strategy with our sales team. In the future, there may be opportunity or this role to grow into an Account Manager with potential sales responsibilities for an interested candidate.
- Maintain strong internal cross-functional relationships with Sales, Product & Engineering.
- Log your activities and key data points in the Salesforce CRM
- Assist with additional projects including marketing efforts, creating educational content for customers and supporting the needs of a fast-growing SaaS start-up organization
- Grow with an innovative SaaS tech company
- Hone and enhance your customer service skills in a growing industry
- Be part of positively impacting the lives of 10MM seniors, family members & team members
- Work with industry experts to gain knowledge of workforce experience & retention strategies
- Help develop training strategies and processes for new technologies
- Grow customer relationships to expand your role
- Be part of a fun, fast-moving team culture
- Track record of high customer service satisfaction
- Ambitious go-getter attitude with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from home and self manage your time, working +/- 30 hours/week on average.
- Coachable mindset ready to learn, practice and take action
- Ability to turn mistakes into learning opportunities
- Genuinely cares for others
- Works well in a team environment, also thrives as a self-motivator
- Ability to learn the basics of new technology/software quickly
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written & verbal communication with a friendly tone
- Strategic outlook and ability to analyze and understand data and trends
- Willingness to expand into special projects as needed
- Confidence to communicate with customers in various roles at all levels of an organization: from administrative assistants to CEO’s
- Ability to pass a background check
- Competitive pay
- An inclusive team culture, with regular coaching & support
- Flexible schedule