About Activated Insights:
Activated Insights is the fastest growing Saas company in senior care. We help senior care providers, like Holiday Retirement, Trilogy Health Services and Senior Helpers, close the feedback loop with their employees and the seniors that they serve so they can make better decisions and provide better care.
Today, our survey and analytics platform supports the voices of over half a million employees, seniors, and family members at over 4,000 locations. Now during the pandemic, we’re helping our customers understand their employees’ and their seniors’ needs as they face unprecedented challenges. We bring best-in-class standards and easy-to-use SaaS technology to fix some of the fundamental problems in our sector, including workplace culture, quality challenges, and a lack of consumer transparency.
We’re a close-knit remote team that cares about working hard to do good in the world, while also making sure that we can all live balanced lives. As our user base grows, we’re looking for an experienced AE to join our team to evangelize our products and delight our customers. We’re using data to transform the aging experience of our parents, our grandparents, our loved ones – and ultimately, for ourselves. Come join us!
About the role:
We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced Account Executive to close new revenue. This is an opportunity for the hungriest of individuals, who thrive in rapidly changing, dynamic sales environments, but also want to do well, by doing good. There is no cap on your incentive plan. If you are unsure you are qualified, but up for the challenge – we want to hear from you.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Own the full sales cycle from start to finish (demo, phone follow-up, DM meetings and negotiation)
- Establish and navigate relationships with end users and C-suite executives
- Foster new relationships through your own outbound efforts and with the help of BDRs
- Develop consultative sales presentations and wow prospects with demos
- Be able to tell a compelling story based on large volumes of data
- Manage 75+ opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Represent Activated Insights at industry events and conferences across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, onboarding and product
- Collaborate with our Customer Success Managers to build strategic adoption plans for customers
Ideally, you have:
- 7+ years as a sales hunter (new logo/new revenue acquisition)
- Been a consistent Top Producer (top 10% of your peers, over quota, President’s Club type, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive growth
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and present to C-suite executives
- Passion in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- The desire to “do well by doing good” and motivated to sell
- A preference for a quickly changing environment where two days are rarely the same
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach and Slack (preferred)
In addition to “doing well by doing good”, we offer:
- Pay: Competitive salaries + uncapped commissions + stock.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Remote: Overlap with your teammates, but choose when and where you work best.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage you to see the world.
- Healthcare: Competitive medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: $1,000 towards hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- …And much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Please explain how you would thrive at a fast-moving startup.
- Please explain your sales approach and style.
- What excites you about working for a senior care tech company?
- senior care industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- SaaS: 2 years (Required)
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused