We are looking for a flex time (15-30 hours/week) Program Manager to assist our customers in the set-up and results reviewing of their employee and resident satisfaction surveys.
You will use your people skills to build strong relationships via phone and email with HR and Operations leaders in the senior care industry, and help them follow our best practices to gather survey responses from their employees in an effort to be recognized as a Great Place to Work &/or Best Senior Care. After the survey, you will also be a guide to help customers use their survey data to continue to improve the employee &/or resident experience. This is a work from home position that requires a highly motivated, organized team player.
Hours will vary depending on season, with a heavy volume of surveys and increased hours March-May and Sept-Dec
A typical day for a Program Manager might consist of:
- Leading survey kick-off and pre-launch calls or webinars to review the survey process with your customers
- Following up with customers to ensure deadlines for deliverables are met
- Working on Excel rosters to clear out duplicate data and calculate to check data
- Loading survey participant rosters via our back-end administration panel
- Reviewing survey set-up and launching surveys in the Insights technology platform
- Monitoring survey response rates & helping customers get more survey responses
- Reviewing survey results & understanding trends & highlights to share with customers
- Leading results review calls w/ our sales team to review survey results and offer insight into recommended next steps
- Troubleshooting questions for customers via email, phone or our Salesforce support desk
- Attending internal team meetings for training & collaboration
- Updating customer records after each interaction using Salesforce
- Communicating with your team via Slack
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company where you can help improve the quality of care for seniors and create great places to work or get care while growing your career.
Read below to learn more about our company and the role.
About Activated Insights
At Activated Insights, our mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of the more than 10 million seniors, family members, and team members in the U.S. A significant portion of healthcare costs are driven by an aging population, and we seek to innovate and solve the workforce turnover and development problems that plague the industry.
Activated Insights is a minority woman-owned company committed to simple, user-friendly solutions: we harness the power of data and modern technology, and most importantly compassion and care for our customers and the seniors they serve. We seek to understand why things work or don’t work – and do more of what works.
Activated Insights partners with aging service providers, including assisted living communities, at-home care agencies, hospice, and others across the aging continuum to turn data into learnings, information into meaning, and insights into activated improvements.
The Program Manager will ensure customers are delighted with their survey process and help customers understand the impact of gathering quality feedback from their employees. As the primary contact for our customers, you will build trust and relationships that help foster expansion sales as our users gain trust in people, processes and expertise.
- Grow with an innovative SaaS tech company
- Hone and enhance your customer service skills in a growing industry
- Be part of positively impacting the lives of 10MM seniors, family members & team members
- Work with industry experts to gain knowledge of workforce experience & retention strategies
- Help develop training strategies and processes for new technologies
- Grow customer relationships to expand your role
- Be part of a fun, fast-moving team culture
- A sense of urgency and efficiency for getting things done
- Track record of delighted customers
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks based on a variety of factors
- Juggling multiple priorities – while meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage stress well when workload is high (we work hard – and have fun!)
- Ability to follow set processes (and roll with change as it happens — which is sometimes quickly in a startup environment)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from home and self manage your time
- Coachable mindset ready to learn, practice and take action
- Ability to turn mistakes into learning opportunities
- Genuinely cares for others
- Works well in a team environment, also thrives as a self-motivator
- Ability to learn the basics of new technology/software quickly
- Experience in Excel usage (including basic formulas, pivot tables, vlookup)
- Strong written & verbal communication with a friendly tone
- Ability to pass a background check
- Step by step process overview and weekly coaching
- Flexible schedule
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected while working remotely
- $500 annual professional development stipend
- A culture that cares about employees and doing the right thing
A company culture that values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at Activated Insights means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths to help our team innovate and excel.